Senior Advisor | Increase in Shareholders’ Value
"Value above profit, quality over quantity."
Gustavo Cerbasi is the most relevant reference in financial education in Brazil, consultant, professor, speaker and author of 16 books with more than 3 million copies sold, including the best seller “Smart Couples Get Rich Together”, which gave rise to films from the franchise “Till Luck Do Us Part”, the first trilogy in the history of Brazilian cinema. Época magazine elected Gustavo Cerbasi as one of the 100 most influential Brazilians.
Master in Administration / Finance from FEA / USP, graduated in Public Administration from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV), with specialization in Finance from Stern School of Business - New York University and Fundação Instituto de Administrador, Cerbasi was the Coordinator of specialization courses in Finance at Fundação Instituto de Administração between 1999 and 2007, Professor of Corporate Finance and Balance Sheet Analysis at MBAs at Fundação Instituto de Administração between 1999 and 2016 and is currently Professor at the MBAs of Finance, Investments and Banking and Business Management at PUC-RS since 2015.
Through his social networks Instagram (1.4 million followers) and YouTube (866k subscribers), Cerbasi engages more than 10 million people weekly with educational content on personal and business financial intelligence.
Gustavo was a columnist for the following media outlets:
- Você S / A Magazine (between 2005 and 2014);
- Gazeta Mercantil newspaper (between 2005 and 2009);
- Blog Exame (in 2010);
- Folha de São Paulo newspaper (between 2006 and 2010);
- Rádio Globo AM (between 2011 and 2012);
- Today Program, Rede Record;
- Meeting with Fátima Bernardes Program;
- Transamérica FM Radio between (2005 and 2017).
His Financial Intelligence online course, with more than 12,000 graduating students, is among the most successful and renowned online training, consulting and financial adviser training programs.
Gustavo Cerbasi has maintained a friendship with Alexandre Inserra since the time they met at the University of São Paulo.
Since 2020, Gustavo Cerbasi has been part of the Senior Advisors team at PRIMORIUM Management Consultants.
- CEO Agenda & Board Advisory;
- Value-Focused Mgmt. | Organization Deployment;
- Corporate Valuation;
- Corporate Performance | Benchmark studies;
- Rapid Performance Improvement | Turn-arounds;
- Health Care Management;
- Fast-Moving Consumer Goods.